- Please complete this form making sure that it is signed in blue ink (Bulgarian law), and send it to email@example.com allowing us access to your trading histories so that we can properly calculate your rebates.
Once DeltaStock has notified you your account has been placed under our IB, please notify us by using the "NOTIFY US OF YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT HERE'' button below.
is an online Forex and CFD broker based in Bulgaria. It is regulated by the
Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) - a member of the ESMA (European
Securities and Markets Authority) and is registered with the Bulgarian National
Bank (BNB) and a fully licensed FOREX and CFD broker regulated under the
European Union Directive 2004/39/EC (MiFID). Since its incorporation in 1998,
Deltastock has been providing integrated online trading services to clients
from all segments, leveraging on technology, innovation and human resources and
adopting the best ethical practices. The company’s clients include retail
investors, money managers, asset and portfolio managers, corporate and
institutional clients, introducing brokers, and brokerage firms from over 100
countries worldwide. The company strives to provide professional and timely
personalised services to its clients. Deltastock’s dedicated Customer Service
Team provides 24-hour support by phone, email and live chat.
Rebate restrictions and debits:
- Only new clients or existing clients with IB's are eligible for rebates, existing clients not previously linked to an IB cannot participate in the rebate program.
- All opposite trades for the same instrument executed within a period shorter than 5 minutes do not qualify for rebates.
- For MT4 accounts, position opened within 5 minutes do not qualify for rebates.
- For MT4 accounts, positions were closed through the "Multiple Close By" method do not qualify for rebates.
- No commission to be paid, thus no rebate if the monthly rebate is greater than 7.50% of the client's average monthly equity.
- Please keep in mind that euros are converted to dollars (US) on the last business day of each month, and according to that date's eur/usd conversion rate.
Churning is frowned upon by most brokers. If you plan on trading with no purpose other than to generate a rebate, please contact us before proceeding, as our commissions may be voided by the broker and this will also void any rebate you may expect to receive.
If the products you trade and desire to earn a rebate on are "not listed" on our broker page, please contact us via our SUPPORT team to see if rebates may be earned for this product.